All Purpose Endust?
Ok, since she brought it up, I'll tell the Endust story.
H from Ducks of Happiness and I met many years ago on a semester study abroad program in Italy. The semester ended at winter break, and we both went home, me to T-town and H to south Florida. All of us who went on the program who would be in T-town for school the next semester planned to get together again for New Year's Eve.
H drove all day from Miami but was running late (as usual). I wanted to get to the party, so I told her to come to my mother's house, use anything in my closet and bathroom, and just come on to the party when she was ready.
She gets to the party about an hour later and her hair is... well, shiny. Really shiny. Apparently, in her haste to get ready and join us for the party, she'd grabbed the first aerosol can she could find on my bathroom counter and started spraying her hair. With Endust.
She was so lemony fresh and shiny! And by shiny I mean greasy. But probably completely devoid of dust.
She was so lemony fresh and shiny! And by shiny I mean greasy. But probably completely devoid of dust.

2 Comments:
Great story!! thanks for the laugh, here via Michele's today.
oh, what a funny story!!! thanks for sharing that.
is it just me or did you recently change your banner? maybe i'm crazy...i am really behind on reading my blogs. either way, it looks really nice. i am turning green as i type this. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home