Friday, April 21, 2006

Linkage

I'm feeling a serious lack of inspiration today. I attribute it to our houseguests. L's sister and her family have been visiting for a few days. They have two younguns, ages 5 and 1, and a yellow lab who decided to pee on my dining room table. To say that I'll be glad to have my house back this afternoon is an understatement. Once they leave I have a date with my couch, the DVR, and my scrumptious chocolate birthday cake. So, in lieu of any actual worthwhile blog entry, I'll just take the easy way out and post some links. You all like links, don't you? Sure you do. Amici Accessories. Very cute stuff. Especially this headband, although it looks like it could swallow my head. Angela Adams. Gorgeous little things. I'll take one in every color. Media Village. All things TV, for those of us who need a fix. Because I hope to be planning a wedding soon, I'm obsessed with this Color Palette Generator. Look how pretty. Words cannot express how much I love these. They are so damn saucy! Veiled Conceit. This is so deliciously snarky. Nothing like poking fun at the NYTimes wedding announcements.

4 Comments:

Blogger Buttercup said...

I always appreciate links. Have you actually tried one of those saucy little numbers?

Regarding morning wood. Good for you! Nookie time in the morning is not my favorite thing -- too stressful during the week. Nookie time period is stressful during the week.... (I'm refraining from starting to bitch again about my job!).

Thanks for the words of encouragement you left.

4/21/2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Houseguests get old after a couple of days - especially when one of them decides to pee on the table. I hope sis offered to clean the furniture professionally.

I admire your courage: I'd be selling the thing immediately. And leaving the number of the nearest hotel for the now-no-longer-welcome guests.

Then my wife would step in and ensure rationality would prevail. I can never have any fun!

4/21/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger srp said...

Here from Michele.
Links are good. I find a lot of great information and additional ways to spend money I don;t have by using links. Oh! No!

4/21/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Here from Michele's today. Great links and am sitting here wondering how on earth the dog would even come close to thinking that the DR table was "outside" LOL

4/21/2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home