Friday, August 18, 2006

Stinky blasphemer

Last night, while laying in bed. Me: Ugh, did you fart? That's wretched! Him: I don't know what you're talking about. Me: Yes you do, you bastard. Him: {Maniacal giggling.} Me: Jeez, someone needs to invent aromatherapy underwear or something. Lavender, maybe. You know, they now have boxer briefs with vitamins. Him: What? Me: Yeah, you absorb the vitamins through your underwear. Him: Hogwash. Me: No, really! They're from Japan or something. Or maybe Australia. Him: It's impossible. Me: Why? They have birth control pills you can absorb through your skin. Him: But that's a hormone. You can't absorb vitamins through your skin. You have to ingest them. Except for vitamin D. Me: How do you know, Mr. Smarty Pants. Him: *sigh* Because I'm God, ok? That's how I know. Don't question me. Me: You're ridiculous. You don't know. You're just making it up and trying to sound like you know, but you don't. Him: God! Me: What? Are you mad at me? Him: No. I'm talking to myself. Me: {Laughing myself silly. The kind of laughing where I sound like a car that won't start and where I almost make a pee spot. The kind where I end up in tears, hysterical. This is like the greatest thing in the world to him.}

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night I had a fart fanned in my direction. Not nice.

8/18/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Buttercup said...

Vita-shorts??? That's sort of crazy.

I hate breathing in farts. Yuck!

8/18/2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Just count yourself lucky that he didn't dutch oven you the way mine did the last time he was in my bed.

8/18/2006 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear man loves to dutch oven
me...
count yourself fortunate!
ha

8/18/2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Why is it our own farts are ok, but the minute someone elses fart touches us, it's like toxic fumes?? My son likes to blame his on me...usually when we're in the store...nice, very very nice

8/19/2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger Rene said...

My dh and my 3 year old both thinking farting is hysterical. It says alot about both of them.

BTW, I spent $40 over at BPAL today. I could have spent alot more but I reined myself in.

8/19/2006 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sue, that's what Jeff does too! Christ, bloody men.

Jeff's latest accomplishment is that he has taught baby to say fart. Now I have two of them in the house who find amusement in stinky fart gas. Help me Rhonda.

L is priceless.

8/21/2006 4:51 AM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Interstellar: That is just not right!

Buttercup: Isn't it? It's kind of wacky.

Trouble: If he ever dutch ovened me he'd find himself in dire straits. Well, so would I because they are so lethal I'd likely die of the toxins.

Cyndy: Now that I'm hearing about dutch ovens, I definitely count myself lucky. And you can bet your boots I'm never bringing up dutch ovens to him because he'll start doing it.

Kara: Lancelot blames the dogs.

Sue: P is definitely a gentleman.

Rene: What does it say about me that I always laugh at him about it? We both enjoy a good fart joke, as long as I don't have to smell his. Ugh.

And BPAL rocks! I hope you like them.

Vic: Heee!! Babies saying bad words is always good for a laugh.

8/21/2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

that conversation cracks me up. the whole "because i'm god" sounds just like something Repo would say.

8/23/2006 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home