It's getting hot in here
And that's because I've just watched one of the sexiest movies of all time. Holy hell, HOT! Netflix is not getting this one back. I'm buying it. And I'm making Lancelot watch it. 12 times. At least. Hamana-hamana-hamana.
I am now completely and totally, 100%, entirely in love with Eric Balfour. I've always loved him, since his brief appearance in Buffy. But now? God damn, he's fine. Every time I saw him in this movie I got a little jolt, a little spasm. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. He's all sharp and hard and piercing but also vulnerable and sweet. And I just wanna uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr.
Sorry... got a little carried away.

4 Comments:
Well helllooo, Eric! Never heard of this movie, but I love the title. If you'll excuse me, I running off to Blockbuster...
It is a bit warm in here isn't it?
Dammit, you got me logging onto my Blockbuster account, only to find out they don't offer this film. Erg!
Dayum!
And also, Wow!
I'll have to watch for this on Tivo.
Post a Comment
<< Home