Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I believe in miracles

And the heavens parted, and lo, a company of angels appeared, and they sang arias and floated on sunbeams and went out to spread the news to the people of the world. A miracle, they chimed! A miracle. That's right, people. My laundry is done. I don't think this has ever happened before in the history of my life. Ever. All of it. Every last scrap. Done. Washed. Folded even. Halleluia.

14 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

I'm so incredibly jealous. My ex sent both kids home from staying with him for two weeks with suitcases FULL OF DIRTY CLOTHES.

Bastard.

8/09/2006 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that feeling... :) So tidy. So...refreshing, somehow.

8/09/2006 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a lovely feeling I must admit, and then it's time to go again. ARRGGGHHH
Yeah for you though

8/09/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Walking Barefoot said...

Now that is a miracle. Please tell me how you did that?

8/09/2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger ME said...

Rock on girlfriend, it's a wonderful feeling isn't it? I'm on laundry strike right now. I'm determined to see how long everyone will go without clean clothes before they decide (on their own) to wash a damn load!

8/09/2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

How in the world did you accomplish that? Throw out all your dirty clothes and buy new? Take it all to the dry cleaners?? Hire someone to wash it and your house? :)

8/09/2006 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What's it like!? I've never known anyone that has all their laundry done...

8/09/2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Cooool! You get a gold star and a cookie! :-)

8/09/2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

Now that I'm alone at night, I love being able to wash, fold & put away through all hours of the night. No more spending ALL day Saturday doing it!

Good for you, I'm very proud. ;-)

8/09/2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

lol
yea, i've had days like that..there so few and far between though

8/09/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I;m with Sue, unfortunatly. :) You will never have all your laundry done. Unless you are naked. Are you naked? ;)

8/09/2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger (M)ary said...

if you are like me, when you got to the bottom of the dirty clothes pile, you found clothes you didn't know that you had!
It's like shopping for a new outfit without having to spend money (-:

8/10/2006 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can pretty much guarantee that those angels will never be singing for me.
Good for you though!

8/10/2006 12:25 AM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

I don't know what to say. I'm astounded. Truly a miracle.

8/11/2006 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home