Monday, August 21, 2006

Boing-boing

This weekend Lancelot bought an exercise ball, wanting to use it as part of our workout routine. Yeah, it's a workout, alright. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Know what I mean? Say no more!* I'm just saying, if working out works that out, I'm all for it. And I'll keep doing it. Over and over and over... *Monty Python

14 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

Are you a sport, eh, eh? Know what I mean? Eh, eh?

8/21/2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Those exercise balls are f'ing great for your abs. ;)

And, ummm, other stuff.

8/21/2006 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought of that for that uh, kind of exercise. Just daym!

8/21/2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Holly Crap! I'll never be able to look at those things the same way again! lol

8/21/2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a wonderful use for that little piece of exercise equipment LOL

8/21/2006 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh do tell, if it works out well, please let us know.
I'll go get one too! ;)

8/21/2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

hmm, I'll never look at my exercise ball in the same way again!

8/21/2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger (M)ary said...

um. i am having trouble picturing this...

are you saying you were boinking on the ball? cuz all i can see is slipping, falling...some cursing...

8/22/2006 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those exercise balls scare me. I see danger when I look at them.

8/22/2006 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, how does that work? How do you bonk on a ball?

We need details. And maybe diagrams. Okay, maybe not diagrams.

8/22/2006 3:41 AM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Use your imagination, people! ;-) Ok, ok, I'll elaborate. He stands or squats, you lay back on the ball, 'nuff said.

8/22/2006 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUT WOULDN'T you bounce all over the place and fall off?

Or is that all part of it?

8/23/2006 3:52 AM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

We bounced all over the place but I didn't fall off. It is, however, a miracle that the ball didn't pop.

8/23/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

To-Do List:

1. find new boyfriend

2. buy exercise ball

8/23/2006 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home