Working for the Weekend
My plans for the weekend include the following:
Eat BBQ.
Catch up on So You Think You Can Dance.
SLEEP IN!
Schedule an appointment with the jeweler to discuss ring settings.
Catch up on Hex.
Clean the house because being away for the long weekend means we ended up lazy and sloppy. Also, my lovely, sweet, angelic dog, George, decided to turn into Cujo over the weekend and bit the ever living shit out of my hand and I haven't been able to do anything with it since last Sunday. Great excuse for making L do the dishes, I'll tell you that much.
Get the lawn mowed. Somehow. Either L has to fix the mower or we have to breakdown and hire someone. Right now we are those people on the block with the overgrown yard and it's really not doing a lot for our neighborhood standing. Not that we have much standing in the first place, but I don't want to be "those people."
Bump uglies.
Find a social life. Stat.

5 Comments:
When you find the social life, please send me a mapquest cause I can't seem to find it either!
We went to see Pirates 2...
and I wish I could have mowed the lawn but FINALLY it is raining here...FINALLY (we have been in a god awful drought for years)...and now I can't mow the yard...
did you see that we have huge boulders falling from the cliffs in the canyons!
Yikessssssss
I love me some BBQ.
Sounds like a decent weekend to me. :) Does your neighborhood have the Code Nazis like the one where I grew up? You know, the ones that somehow seem to be watching constantly and report every little thing to The Man so that you get one of those obnoxious letters?
The Social Life is an elusive beast, isn't it? I'm looking for one myself, presently. :)
KaraMia -- They are ellusive creatures. I'll keep you posted.
Cyndy -- I can't wait to see Pirates! We saw Superman, which was good. Brandon Routh is hot.
Rampant Bicycle -- Thankfully, our neighborhood is an older established one, so no codes. Although the dogs are going to get lost out there soon.
Sue -- Yep, ring settings. We just need to make the appointment. It's about damn time! :-) I like your response to P. Someday these boys will get on the bandwagon, I'm sure of it.
except for the dog bite, that sounds like a pretty good weekend! i am jealous about the BBQ. i've heard of sonny's before but never had a chance to try it.
sorry about the bite. ouch!
oh, and please share ring stuff, if you want to. i have to live vicariously through others.
Post a Comment
<< Home