| 13 Sites I Visit Daily
I realize this list isn't up to my normal standards. It's kind of... bland. No hot guys, you know? But work with me, people! I'm tired. My own hot guy kept me up late last night. And I gave you two entries yesterday. Not that people are clamoring to read my blog or anything.
1. Gmail -- Gotta check my email, of course.
2. Bloglines -- What a wonderful tool. I couldn't do this blogging stuff without it. I now have something like 144 blogs I have subscribed to. That's kind of a lot, don't you think?
3. Michele Agnew's site -- Such a great way to find new blogs to explore. And a fine opportunity to spread the comment cheer.
4. Wikipedia -- I go here at least once a day for something. Anything. Everything.
5. Yahoo! Games -- When it's slow, I play Bookworm.
6. Paperbackswap.com -- I'm a voracious reader, so this is a great way to get more books and get rid of some of my excess at the same time. Though even paperbacks are hard for me to part with.
7. Ezboard -- I've been posting on a message board here for, oh, 4 years now. Maybe 5. I can't remember. Anyway, a long time. My best buds are on this board.
8. Del.icio.us -- Such an neat concept and I always find something interesting here.
9. The Superficial -- Because I am.
10. Weather Underground -- I live in Florida, where the weather is tempermental. Gotta find out if I need my umbrella.
11. The real estate section of our local paper online. I have house lust.
12. Amazon.com -- In my various blog readings throughout the day I'm always coming across something interesting to add to my Amazon wish list. That's probably why it's up to 20 pages now.
13. Fark.com -- Because we all need a little irreverence in our days.
|
12 Comments:
I'm hooked on Bloglines, too. Easiest way to keep up with my favorites (like you!). And being another Florida resident, Weather Underground is a staple during hurricane season!
This is not bland; you've given me a couple of places that I need to check out, including that Paperback Swap. They're hard for me to part with, too. But new-to-me books? Bliss.
Thanks for the links! gotta start clicking and checking them out. I just subscribed to bloglines yesterday but haven't figured out how the hell to use it. sigh
Good list, thanks for sharing!
My TT is up.
I love visiting Amazing myself, but have never heard of paperbackswap.com. I suppose I will have to check that out! :) Great list!
Ohhh I have bookworm and yesterday I hit 304,230 for a score. My personal best...
I love Michele too. But I come here daily without fail!
Your blog would be on my list! I just love the way you write.
I love The Superficial..lol
I'm gonna have to check out some of these links now...hmmmm
I always have gmail open. Refresh refresh refresh. hahaha
Here via Michele's.
I just discovered paperback swap! It's a great idea! I will have to check out your other links too.
I did my first Thursday Thirteen! Thanks!
No! You can't recommend any more websites to me!!! i can't do more than i already do!!! i am not even going to get a delicious acct because i know my life will cease to exist if i do. and michele agnew's? no way. i'd never get out. (hers is a really great idea, though....)
PLUS i've recently discovered the beheamoth that is myspace. *groan*
gah, bloglines alone takes up my whole day, practically. what i should do is stop subscribing to the ones i don't really like. then i would have more time for new ones i might adore...
wikipedia would also make my list.
i can't believe you subscribe to so many blogs.that is crazy. i'm at only around 50 and i can't keep up. i am flattered that you actually have time to leave comments on mine!!
Megan: Sign up! PaperbackSwap is awesome.
Katherine: Before you know it, Bloglines will be vital to you.
Zeus: Yep, PaperbackSwap is definitely worth a looksee.
Cyndy: BookWorm is so addicting.
Yo: Aw, shucks! Thanksk. :)
Karamia: The Superficial is so snarky. I love it.
Miss Cow: I hear ya on the refresh.
Shpprgrl: Yay! Another PaperbackSwap devotee.
Buttercup: Good job :)
VB: To be fair, many of the sites in my Bloglines don't require a lot of reading. There are lots that are mostly pictures -- design blogs, fashion blogs, etc. And some don't update all that frequently.
Post a Comment
<< Home