Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mr. and Mrs. Bickerson

These are the kinds of conversations that, to an outsider and taken out of context, might lead people to believe we have a strange relationship. And they'd probably be right. Him: Babe, remind me tomorrow to pay my car insurance. Me: Why don't you just put a reminder on your phone? Him: Because that's what I have you for. Me: What? Reminding you of things? Him: Exactly. Me: And that's it? Him: .... Well, you type really fast, too. And you're like a human thesaurus. Me: Uh-huh. So I'm your secretary? And these are your requirements for me? Him: Duh! Well, and blowjobs, too. Me: Apparently my requirements are jackassery. And later... Him: Woman! Get in here and bend over!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh yes, it's those little snippets of conversations between couples that make it all worthwhile! :)

7/25/2006 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't out of context conversations fun? :) Saturday the Boy and I got to startle innocent bookstore patrons with:

"I just don't think a coat made of human flesh would be that comfortable."

7/25/2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Rene said...

Sounds like my husband although blowjobs is always above everything else. Well, coffee-making is really high up there too. But I am expected to be the secretary as well.

7/25/2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

At least he provides much blog fodder!

7/25/2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Walking Barefoot said...

I don't know why, but I thought my hubby was the only one with such requirements. The difference is - he tells everyone those are the reasons he married me.

7/25/2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

what a great post! only couples understand, right? very cute.

7/25/2006 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! hahaha You two are perfect for eachother. :p

7/26/2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home