

My sweetstuff is 30 years old today. I can't believe it. When we met he'd just turned 21, and I was barely 22. My, how quickly the years go by.
IF TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY
Your thinking seems to be trapped in one of those either-or situations: you believe you can have one thing but not the other. That's simply not true. According to the planets you can have it both ways this year - all you have to do is raise your perspective slightly so you can see where both sides fit into the bigger picture.
Hmm... I'm thinking that means the restaurant or the wedding. Sweet! We can have both.
I had to drive in from the beach this morning to go to work. That is not in the least bit fair. My family is sleeping in, going fishing, drinking pina coladas, and celebrating L's birthday, and I'm stuck here at work with nothing to do. Although leaving the beach at around 7 this morning was lovely. The sky was pink and blue and the bay was flat and glossy. I saw about 15 egrets and a hawk.
I so don't want to be here. Stupid Tuesday holiday. I should be eating crawfish right about now.
5 Comments:
I'm with you, I'm one of four people out of an office usually at fifteen employees...the BASTARDS
Swing by and get me, i'm going ot the beach too damn it!
Happy Birthday to L
and I took Monday off just so I wouldn't have to go to work in the middle of the weekend to a Tuesday holiday!
Wish I had me some crawfish too but alas, in Colorado? Not happening!
Happy belated to your Sweetstuff!
Yes, you should've been eating crawfish! I hope you did later! Enjoy!
awwww...i hate it that you had to go to work today, i bet it's totally dead.
Happy birthday to L. :)
That sucks you had to miss the beach and L's birthday! I feel your pain.
Post a Comment
<< Home