Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

13 Ways to Seduce Gypsy
I stole this idea from Dubious Wonder, and what a fine idea it is. 1. Have a really fantastic smile. I mean an earth-shattering, shit-eating, knee-melting I-know-all-kinds-of-nasty-sweet-things-to-do-to-you great smile. 2. Bring me something sweet because I really do like a little sugar in my bowl. 3. Be so good with your hands just seeing them makes me all twitchy under my skin. If it's manly and greasy and sweat-inducing, so much the better. Something to do with a carburetor would be great. 4. Provide for me. I don't mean in a financial sense. I can do that myself. I mean in the caveman sense, in the able to slay dragons sense, in the survival sense. 5. Be a little bit crazy. I like the edge. I like a little bit of darkness and a little bit of baggage. Not a lot, mind you. Just enough to make you interesting. Just enough to make you slightly tragic, slightly damaged, slightly cynical. 6. But retain some boyish qualities, too. Be goofy, have a funny laugh, dance like an idiot, really enjoy singing in the car. 7. Caress me. Frequently. I need the touch. 8. Kiss me. A lot. And deeply. You know in the movies where the hero cradles the heroine's head in his hands and looks deeply in her eyes? They do that for a reason. It works. 9. Be curious about the world around you. Don't just let it go by. Ask questions, learn, pry, probe, stand up for something, have conviction, be open. 10. Whatever your career, do it with passion. Do it because you love it, because you can't imagine doing anything else, because it's part of you. 11. Back me up. Be proud of me. 12. Say you love me just before you fall asleep. 13. Come back for more.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

13 Comments:

Blogger yoo hoo said...

Wendy says hey! Steamy girl!

6/29/2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Perfect list. I could copy it word for word. Thanks for stopping by today!

6/29/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Yo Tambien Te Mando Besos said...

Hi G! You sure know what you want! That is sexy...

6/29/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

What a great list! That will probably be showing up on refrigerator doors across the world. ;)

6/29/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

I got a weird error message, so blogger must've eaten my comment. Here goes again:

Great list! It will probably be showing up on refigerator doors everywhere!

6/29/2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger fivetimemom said...

He sounds great... I want him too...

6/29/2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

ah, yes, the dark side..with ya there!

6/29/2006 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWWWW
now that's 13!!

6/29/2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Free to Be said...

Is there such a person? Hopefully. Visiting from Michele's today.

6/30/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger Queen of Light and Joy said...

I LOVE this meme.

6/30/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Is there? Yep. And I've got him. Of course I don't mention the ways to turn me off, which include farting in bed and chewing with your mouth open, both of which he's been known to do. ;)

6/30/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

that list turns me on. i should send it to Repo!

6/30/2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

First off, thank you. :)

Second, great list. I heartily agree. :)

7/01/2006 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home