Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things that are Cute or Annoying About Sir Lancelot
I told Virginia Belle that I was going to be stealing her idea, and look! I have! 1. Cute: He likes to hold my hand a lot. While we sit on the couch, while we're driving, and while we're walking. 2. Annoying: He has no idea how to complete processes. Lids are left off, cabinets are left open, packages are left open. Learn to complete the process, dammit! If you open it, close it. 3. Cute: He is a sucker for our dogs and cuddles and plays with them constantly. He does cute little voices, too. They follow him around like he's the be all end all. 4. Annoying: He is LOUD. Loud, loud, loud. I'm 2 feet away, dude. Use your inside voice. 5. Cute: He sings songs to me and uses my name in the lyrics. 6. Annoying: When we're eating out or in the airport or something he'll make up stories about people but be absolutely convinced he's right. Like, he'll see a couple sitting together and he'll go, "See those two over there? He's cheating on her. I can tell. Look how he's sitting." Drives. Me. NUTS! 7. Cute: He likes to play footsie while we're falling asleep. 8. Annoying: He is really obnoxious when he drinks a lot. He becomes Mr. Social Butterfly Loudmouth Know-It-All Jackass. 9. Cute: He's protective of my family. My mother tends to wander off. When we were all vacationing in Italy, Mom wandered across the street and L dashed off after her so she wouldn't get lost or get left behind. 10. Annoying: Sometimes he answers his phone, "Joe's Pool Hall." Arrrrgh! 11. Cute: He cries at sad movies, and he watches Charmed and Seventh Heaven. He can't watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition without getting all choked up. 12. Annoying: Sometimes he talks with his mouth full. We tried to develop a prompt so that when he was doing it I could subtly let him know. Yeah, he just gets mad when I do the prompt. 13. Cute: He always kisses me goodbye. Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. Dubious Wonder
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

4 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Okay, why does it seem like (repetitively) we're dating the same man? LMFAO!

Is it a chef thing?

I've got mine up, too.

6/08/2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

oh, i am so flattered you liked my idea. i have been trying to leave comments here all day, but blogger has been finicky. so now that i'm in, i'll just leave all comments here.

your man sounds cute. and wouldn't he be boring if he didn't drive ya nuts? i know Repo would be.

that post from miss doxie almost made me pee. her pictures are GREAT. she really should look into getting published. that was hysterical. as a librarian, i really think kids would like her style. i am forwarding the post on to all my dog-loving friends. and i will now read her constantly. i love how she writes.

Goth people scare me. i would have had a totally different reaction. i enjoyed that post.

the giant dead spider--oh. my. god. i would have screamed bloody murder. and then tried to get my dog to eat it. which he would never do because he sucks like that. then i would cry.

6/08/2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

That made me smile...:*) The annoying things are actually kinda nice and cute (for me...not of course saying that I would want to deal with them just saying that I think you two have a preety good thing going when those are the kinds of problems you are having).

I'm going to have to do this Thirteen Thursday sometime!

Have a great weekend!

6/09/2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Damn blogger wouldn't let me comment the last few days...grrr.
I was going to say that he sounds like a great guy, warts and all. =0)

6/09/2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home