Monday, June 19, 2006

There went the bride

{Thanks again for all the visits last week and over the weekend. It has been such a treat being so "popular."} I was away in the wilds of upstate New York attending a wedding in a very small town with spotty cell service and no internet to speak of. It was heaven. I laughed so much my cheeks hurt and danced so much my feet hurt and drank so much my head hurt. The bride and groom were lovely and loving and lovable. L had to stay home, so I traveled up there with a girlfriend, and though she's a total MILF and so much fun, it's a smidge lonely being around all that love without the one you love. Everything was glorious, from the weather to the dresses to the ceremony site to the food to the music. All the details were unique and personalized. I know the bride was in a planning frenzy for the months leading up to the big weekend, but I still don't know how she pulled it off. I don't think I'll manage with a fraction of her grace should my own wedding day be on the horizon. And so, a toast. To the adorable couple. May your love be as deep as the ocean and your troubles as light as its foam.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weddings make me mushy! The last one I went to was with a girlfriend too...it was a little strange!! Glad your head is better!

6/20/2006 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked gorgeous G!

BTW, what's a MILF?

6/20/2006 3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! It was perfect.

6/20/2006 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw this. Thank you!

6/28/2006 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home