Monday, June 12, 2006

Overheard at my house

Me: Baby? Wanna come help me make the bed? Him: {watching Heartbreak Ridge and feeling very masculine, I'm sure.} *sigh* Ok. After putting on the bottom sheet, he wanders off to watch them go "all right, you devil dogs, let's take that . . . hill! Me: Honey! Him: What? Me: There's still more to do. The bed's not made! Him: The sheet is on; let's call it a day. Me: No, dammit! We are 30 years old, and we will sleep on matching sheets. Him: Damn, Gypsy. I already told you I'm not having kids! Me: What the hell does that have to do with anything? I don't want them, either. Him: Don't lie to me! This is how it starts. Me: What? Him: It starts with matching sheets and then before you know it, you're pregnant. You succubus!

11 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

HAHAH! I like his line of reasoning ;-)

6/12/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

oh, and Hi, Michele sent me!

6/12/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

What is it with war movies and guys? My chef is addicted to the "All Hitler All the Time" channel (otherwise known as the War Channel).

6/12/2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Sue, he always calls me a succubus. It's this whole big thing to do with both South Park and that BBCA show Sea of Souls. Whenever he feels like I'm out to get him he calls me a succubus. It's pretty damn funny.

6/12/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

So that's how it happened!

Too funny! ;)

6/12/2006 6:33 PM  
Blogger Walking Barefoot said...

And all this time I thought the stork brought them...

I guess it's time for me to unmatch my sheets.

6/12/2006 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fook mi, that is hilarious. LMAO

6/12/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

ah shit, no wonder Kendell came along during my matching fetish stage...sigh.

6/12/2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger (M)ary said...

Too funny!
I had to look "succubus" up in the dictionary. It wasn't in my little Websters. I am going to have to pull out the big book for this word!

6/13/2006 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matching sheets! *L* Funny logic! But who knows? Mismatched sheets may be a form of contraception!

6/14/2006 6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool no more rubbers from now on, just mis matched sheets for us! Silly Mr Succubus.

6/15/2006 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home