Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Letting others speak for me.

My life is rather boring today (what's new?), and I'm drawing a blank on worthwhile blogging topics. I thought about trying to come up with another funny story about Duck to punish her for swanning off to Hawaii and not posting or emailing in forfuckingever, but I'll save that for another time. I thought about making a list. Of what? Hell, I don't know. Favorite positions? I thought about writing about whores, but I'll need lots of links for that, and do you think I want to Google for "whores," "red light district," and "The Bunny Ranch" here at work? No, no I don't. So, instead of a meaningful or insightful or even entertaining post from me, I'll direct you to my favorite blog entries this week. Sound good? I knew it would. Miss Doxie has the funniest (illustrated!) story about dog bathing ever. Hell, it's probably just the funniest post ever, as all of her posts tend to top each other and make me snigger loudly and inappropriately in my office. I loved Megan's entry about at least one-half of a couple having a brain. Although, I suspect that quite frequently I am the half without a brain. Or the one with half a brain. Or something. Bonanza Jellybean's entry on gay marriage rocked. Also? It should get an award for best title ever. Things got a bit naughty (in a great way) over at Buttercup's. And Dubious Wonder put on her motivational speaker hat and went to town. (Updated link!) Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gypsy said...

I hate you!!! Hawaii AND Disneyworld. Go back to Mumbai and get the runs, why don't you? I hope you are without electricity for days!

Ok, I don't really. Forget I said that.

I had totally forgotten about the Emerald Cowboy. {fiendish grin and devious plotting} Yes, I will definitely have to tell that one next time you disappear.

I thought about telling about "For fucks' sake, Lachtaden! Get the glockenspiel!" but I figured it was a you had to be there kind of thing.

6/07/2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

thanks for the links gypsy! Miss Doxie's entry made me laugh out loud for SEVERAL minutes!

have a good one!

6/07/2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Sounds like a few good reads. I'll skip off to take them in myself. Thanks for the pointers.

Michele sent me.

6/08/2006 2:00 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Thanks so much for the link. :) I think it's a bit buggered, though:

http://dubiouswonder.blogspot.com/2006/06/tolerably-miserable.html

6/08/2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger Buttercup said...

I meant to thank you for linking to me! I must say, I was inspired by one of your stories about your romps. Something about one morning and how you always say yes to him. It was sweet the way you wrote it.

6/16/2006 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home