I'm scarred for life
I was going through the dresses in my closet last night, looking for something to wear to a wedding this summer. I pulled one of the dresses out and went to try it on, when AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed in the bodice of the dress, right where my boob would go, was an enormous (but dead) SPIDER! Holy fucking hell. It. Was. AWFUL.
I jumped up and down, screaming my head off, imagining putting the dress on with a live spider in the boob, and then imagining that maybe the dead spider had hatched babies and there were millions of horrible, nasty, terrifying spiders crouching in wait in my closet... just waiting for the right moment to come scurrying out and KILL ME DEAD!
I'm going to need therapy.

4 Comments:
my grandmother taught me to shake out my shoes before putting them on my feet. (she said "a mouse might be sleeping inside" but i think spiders are more likely to take up residence!)
i still shake my shoes every day!
after reading your blog, now i am going to shake my clothes too!
ROFLMAO! I saw a huge spider on the sleeve of a coat in my closet; I had to call my father to come get it (and not squish it, cause the coat was suede). What the HELL I'm going to do without him when he does is beyond me! Shite, I woke myself up the other night SCREAMING cause a spider-bee was flying at me! *shudder*
Oh G,
That's horrible!!!! Spiders are awful!!! Bbbbrrrrr... goose-bumps all over...
Here from Michele today.
My daughter and I had a hideous spider episode this weekend, a huge woods spider somehow got into my closet. We were looking for something, and she saw it first. I think she originally thought it was a leftover spider ring from Halloween. Then she realized it was real, and we were both screaming hysterically. I almost let it go, but the thought of encountering it again at some unforeseen point in time...ugh. So we chased it down with a glass and then relocated it outside (because they are really, really squishy and make a mess).
Post a Comment
<< Home