Tuesday, June 20, 2006

He's easy

Scene: Me getting changed out of my sweats to go to the grocery store. Him sitting on the couch watching TV. It all started with my bare butt. Him: Ok, get in the bedroom. Me: {confused} Wha...? Him: You're gonna get it. Me: Why? Him: You bend over in my face and you're going to get it. You know that. Me: So, being eight feet away and pantsless equates to bending over in your face now? Him: Yes. Me: Riiiiight. {turning away to continue getting dressed} Him: It's just going to go worse for you if you resist. Me: Oh, is it? Then I'll continue resisting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

wow...we live with the same man apparently!

6/20/2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

SNORT!!
Too funny.

Stopping by via Michele's, although I would've been by anyway. :-)

6/20/2006 5:58 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Huh, sex? what's that?

6/20/2006 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking awesome

or should I have said, awesome fucking...

6/20/2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Oh, I'd definitely go with the resisting. :)

6/20/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Funny, Husband and I had a very similar conversation last weekend. Interesting how you could even be behind a closed door naked and they would know it. Some kind of naked radar, nakar?

6/20/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

WHOA. i wish Repo would talk to me like this! Yowza! Resist! Resist!!!!

Repo would have told me to be quiet or get out of the way because he can't see the screen since my big ass is in the way.

asshole.

just kidding. i like him. i just wish he was....randier...

*daydreams...*

6/30/2006 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home