Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Feeling big-headed

Well, would you look at that? Mine is the Site of the Day over at Michele's. I couldn't be more tickled! Look at all these comments! I feel all "aw shucks" and "damn right" about it at the same time. Could I be any more puffed up and pompous? I don't think so. Does this mean you like me, you really like me? Or does it mean that my number came up in the giant spinning wheel over at Michele's? Either way, thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi. I'm off for a long weekend, but I'll catch up with all you commenters upon my return.

13 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

CONGRATZ! May your long weekend be tropical storm/hurricane-free.

6/14/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Hi there from Michele's!

6/14/2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger Walking Barefoot said...

Since I didn't come from Michele's (not this time anyway) I must like you ;o). Enjoy your weekend.

6/14/2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

I like that, Queen Bitch is good...lol

6/14/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Congrat on site of the day. Enjoy your very long weekend.

6/14/2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger all that's right, or not said...

congrats! michele sent me!

6/15/2006 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I spose I like you, kind of. haha!

6/15/2006 1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO FOR YOUUUUUU
I got to say I have you on my blogroll anyway. hahahhaha
I know what a great feeling it is to be SOD. Very happy for you

6/15/2006 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me. Congrats on being site of the day!

6/15/2006 2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Michele Sent me!

6/15/2006 3:24 AM  
Blogger Tracie Nall said...

Congrats on being sight of the day...Michele sent me!

6/15/2006 3:28 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ohh hope you are having fun on your long weekend!

Congrats on being site of the day!!

6/15/2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I hope you're enjoying your nice long weekend! Congrats on being Michele's site of the day yesterday!

6/15/2006 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home