Thursday, May 04, 2006

Told ya so

SCENE: Last night, on the couch, watching House. L: You know what I want? Me: What's that? L: An iced coffee. Me: But, babe, it's evening. The caffeine. L: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Caffeine ain't gonna bother me none. {He can be perfectly redneck when he wants to be. And even when he doesn't.} SCENE: Later, in bed. L: {toss, shuffle, grunt, heave, turn, kick, sigh, kick, toss, humph, sigh, toss, turn.} Me: {blink, blink, blink} L: Maybe I shouldn't have had that coffee. Me: {cracking the fuck up} Ya think? "Shiiiiiiiiit...."

3 Comments:

Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

Yeah, and they never learn either. Just watch, bring it up sometime. It will be your fault, lol!

5/04/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Buttercup said...

You're so good that you can laugh at that together. I think I mighth ave been grouchy if I felt like I was losing sleep...

You're a better woman than I.

5/04/2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Oh, he got up and went to the other room so as to not keep me up. If he'd stuck around I would have been very grouchy, and I would have gone to the other room.

5/04/2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home