Product Review
Tootsie Roll Mini Chews taste (and look) like chocolate covered rabbit shit.
Thus disproving my theory that chocolate makes anything taste good.
I have to go scrub my tongue now.
Tootsie Roll Mini Chews taste (and look) like chocolate covered rabbit shit.
Thus disproving my theory that chocolate makes anything taste good.
I have to go scrub my tongue now.
4 Comments:
Hahahaha.
Now now, the ad says it is your 'new favorite candy'....I guess they forgot to call 'ya! I can't do tootsie rolls, they smell funny.
I have always disliked tootsie rolls and agree that they look like rabbit shit. They should not be allowed to associate themselves with chocolate.
thanks, gypsy. i saw those the other day and thought about buying them. you have saved me a bad candy experience. i'll stick to regular tooties.
have you tried the fruity flavored ones? they are delish. they come in orange, cherry, lemon, lime and vanilla. (i know that is not a fruit flavor. but the vanilla ones rock!)
Post a Comment
<< Home