Sunday, May 07, 2006

Laziest day ever

Today definitely goes on record as the laziest day ever. Or at least the laziest day since my serious drinking days, which has been a good long while. L and I woke up around 11. We leisurely read the paper and had lunch and watched Dr. Who and then an episode of House followed by an episode of Monk. That took us to about 3 o'clock when we had a shower and a romp in the bedroom. L then watched seriously bad kung fu and I goofed around online a little while. At 7 we had dinner (rotisserie chicken salad) and watched Walk the Line. Fantastic film, by the way. I'd kill for Reese's wardrobe. Now we are making carmel popcorn (I friggin love loving a chef) and are about to watch Corpse Bride. I am utterly, completely relaxed with only a sliver of guilt. Tomorrow? We clean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buttercup said...

Sounds like my Saturday. Glad you guys had fun.

5/08/2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home