I'm going to have to google that or either you're going to have to do some explaining to me. I have no idea what that is so I probably do it. I have lots of nasty habits like starting sentences with the word 'and', over-use of commas and run-ons. I'm a nightmare in your world. ha!
i'm w/shpprgrl. it has been a looooong time since i've learned about that stuff. semicolons always threw me.
i have a grammatical pet peeve list too. it includes:
1. people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" or "its" and "it's" 2. misuse of possessive apostrophes. example: "We have hundred's of things for sale!" or "The 80's were the best!"
3 Comments:
I'm going to have to google that or either you're going to have to do some explaining to me. I have no idea what that is so I probably do it. I have lots of nasty habits like starting sentences with the word 'and', over-use of commas and run-ons. I'm a nightmare in your world. ha!
i'm w/shpprgrl. it has been a looooong time since i've learned about that stuff. semicolons always threw me.
i have a grammatical pet peeve list too. it includes:
1. people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" or "its" and "it's"
2. misuse of possessive apostrophes. example: "We have hundred's of things for sale!" or "The 80's were the best!"
Oh, VB, those are on my list, too. They make my teeth itch. Along with "irregardless."
Post a Comment
<< Home