My incarceration as a responsible adult has come to an end, and I am now free from the shackles of role model-dom!!
Tonight I'm going to parade around my house nekkid, get drunk, spark up, and have loud sex, just because I can.
You go girl! Wow, you must be looking over my shoulder or something....you were there like the second I published the thing. You got to see all my mistakes and everything before the 100th time I republished it.
4 Comments:
I am soooo jealous!
Here via Michele's!
You go girl! Wow, you must be looking over my shoulder or something....you were there like the second I published the thing. You got to see all my mistakes and everything before the 100th time I republished it.
You need no other reason. Good for you. Nice post and blog site.
hope you had a very irresponsible and indulgent weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home