Monday, May 01, 2006

First day on the job

So far, so good! I have my own office. Yep, my own office. Ok, well, it has a door and 4 walls, and all but one of the walls go all the way up to the ceiling, so I'm calling it an office. The other wall ends about 2 feet from the ceiling, so it's pretty enclosed. The room is sort of a parallelogram. With some storage. But still! It's an office with a door and it's all mine (exept for the storage part)! My name is even on the door. On paper. But it's on the door, dammit. This is a first for me!! A door, even! I could, like, close it. If I wanted. Maybe. Also, my chair rocks. It's so comfy. And it's tall in the back, so I can rest my head. And it kinda rocks, in the sense that it moves back and forth along with just being fanfrickentastic. AND! I have this gorgeous Mac to work on with a ginormous monitor. Seriously, it's huge. Also, they have Coke Zero in the vending machines. And there's a cafeteria with a Starbucks. I don't even drink coffee, but I'm so stoked. Amenities and facilities aside, it looks like the job will be pretty good, too, which is probably more important than an office, but I'm having a little trouble seeing past that right now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Oh, cool, office! Awesome. When you get a window you'll know you've really made it!

5/01/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

That's cool! You have privacy- you can put up pictures! Sounds like fun.

;D

5/02/2006 2:00 AM  
Blogger atpanda said...

Hey! Thanks for the Blogroll! That's so cool. I'll be back to visit after I unpack from my trip... ;-)

5/02/2006 4:48 AM  
Blogger Yo Tambien Te Mando Besos said...

Congratulations and the best of lucks to you G!

5/02/2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger ... Paige said...

congrats. Came by way of Michele's.

5/02/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Buttercup said...

I always keep my door closed.

5/03/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

Wow, a name on the door. Sounds like your job is great. I bet you won't even have to beg for staples and paperclips! Enjoy!

Here from michele's!

5/04/2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home