Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
How much do you love my new blog design? Isn't it fantastic? I love it. I'm so gorgeous it hurts!
The lovely and talented Kelly at Nello Design is completely responsible. She was a pleasure to work with, ultra professional, and fast! Check her out for your blog design needs. You won't be disappointed.
Kelly, thanks again for making my little home on the web more "me."

3 Comments:
I went over and took a look, G. Nello has a huge portfolio. That's quite a few designs that she has under her belt.
I just changed the template of my blog a few days ago so I understand how fun--and annoying--it all can be. You should post a picture of what your blog looked like before the change so new visitors can see the changes.
Michele sent me!
Love it (although I loved the last one as well).
Tis VERY snazzy!
Post a Comment
<< Home