Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Morning wood

**Warning: Completely inappropriate subject matter to follow, of a frank and sexual nature.** This morning I was heading out the door to work when Sir L decides he'd really like some nookie before I leave. It's his day off, so he had that luxury of loafing in bed for a while. Lucky man that he is, I almost never turn him down, so off with the clothes it was, with an admonition for him to be quick about it because I had to get to work. Lest you think I deny myself pleasure, I extracted a promise from him to go all out this evening. Yay me. Anyway, after the romp, he gets a shit-eating grin and says, "Well, babe. 31-year-old tang is just as good as 22-year-old tang. Even better." {smack on rump followed by fits of giggles for both of us} We met when I was 22.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Well, good morning! A very good morning!

I'm here from Michele's today. I guess I don't don't have to tell you to have a good day, do I? ;)

4/20/2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger Yo Tambien Te Mando Besos said...

Hi! Your blog was the first that came today after a random "next blog" click. Good, entertaining blog!

Congrats on turning 31... It made me feel a bit anxious because I kind of feel the same but I'm 25... what will happen to my brains when I turn 31? Will I try suicide? God...

Anyways, now you will have another faithful reader...

4/20/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

How cute!

4/21/2006 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home