Egg fu
L: So what's for dinner tonight?
Me: I don't know. What do you want?
L: It's up to you.
Me: I don't care. You decide.
L: No, you.
Me: {sigh} I can't honey, I'm too tired.
L: I don't feel like cooking.
Me: Me neither.
L: Ok. Let's order Chinese.
Me: But we have all this food here!
L: You said for me to choose.
Me: I know. Yeah, whatever you want is fine. {shrug}
L: You're driving me crazy. You decide. I'll eat a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich if I have to.
Me: We don't have eggs.
L: I don't care, goddammit! I'll pretend!
Me: You'll pretend we have eggs?
We got Chinese.

5 Comments:
Lmao! Here it's what do you want? whatever you want. i don't know what I want. i wanna no what you want. nothing! we'll just stay home! we end up getting what i want.
See, and this is exactly why we keep frozen pizzas around.
This is exactly why I began putting up the menu on my tag line. I hate, hate, hate trying to come up with idea's 6 days a week and thought maybe it'd help others. Can't do much about the motivation to cook though. I wish others would do the same to give me idea's! :o) Maybe it'll catch on.
Yep, been there, and done that. Sometimes it's nice to be single.
Thanks for visiting my blog via Michele!
that was so funny! it sounds just like me and my boyfriend, Repo. we have the same conversation all the time. we get so frustrated, we each go home and eat what we truly want. separately!
Post a Comment
<< Home