Thursday, April 27, 2006

Could we be any more lazy? I don't think so.

Me: The dogs need to go to the bathroom. Him: So take 'em. Me: I went to get the pizza. Him: Yeah, but I got you a drink. Me: So? I cleaned the kitchen. Him: And I worked late today! Me: Even if you worked late, I still worked longer. Him: I made you a cake. Me: That was two weeks ago! Him: It was a week and 3 days, thank you very much. Me: Well, it still doesn't factor in. Him Ok. I put the dishes away. And I made dessert. Me: But I fed the dogs. And, AND! I pulled your covers up over you this morning and set your alarm! Him: Hooooneeeeeey! I don't waaaaant to get uuuuup. Me: {cracking up} Fine! I'll do it! Just like I do everything around here. {meanwhile the dogs are crossing their legs and quivering, wanting to go outside.}

5 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

Ok, that's hilarious!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.

4/27/2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

That is soooo funny! At least here I have the kids to take him out. I can only get C to do it if I am busy with the baby. that is sooo easy to fake, er I mean, do.

4/28/2006 2:12 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

That happens in my house all the time -- and yes, IIII am always the one that gets up :)Again via michele's

4/28/2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hi Gypsy! I just read a few of your posts and quite enjoyed them. You are a good writer! I linked to you from Buttercup and Bean. Have a great Friday!

4/28/2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Yo Tambien Te Mando Besos said...

Hi G!

You made me laugh in a grey Friday. Thank you!

Have a nice weekend...

4/28/2006 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home