Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bring in the funk

Oh lord, I stink this morning. I'm clean and everything, I just put on some god awful perfume, and it won't go away!! Now, don't get me wrong. I love Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. See? I have a little link to them down in the corner because I love them and all of their delightful creepiness. I order oodles of their little imps to try out all their scents. And this is the first time in I'd say 50 imps that I've found one that smells just terrible on me. But ugh! Peeeeeyew! Today I'm wearing (or should I say festering in?) The Coiled Serpent.
A potent yogic oil that stimulates the kundalini, provokes spiritual awakening, and releases the energy seated in your root chakra. The Chakras Muladhara: The Root The Thunderbolt of Indra, The Hand of Brahma The Four-Petaled Lotus. Security, stability, courage, manifestation, survival. Muladhara is the root of all matter, the basis of physical existence. Through this chakra, you draw down spiritual energy and cause it to take physical form. In this chakra, the three primary psychic channels materialize. Within Muladhara, sleeps the Coiled Snake, your spiritual potential, and here it remains, sleeping, until you arouse and it work to bring it back to Brahman. All of your samskaras take physical form in this chakra.
Out, out damn scent! Give me some Dana O'Shee before I have to scrape my skin off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home