The waiting is the hardest part
I had an interview last week (IT guy here at work, if you're somehow reading this, keep this on the down low, ok?). I think it went well, but I almost always think they go well. And then I never hear anything until that dreadful letter comes in the mail that says, sorry, you lose, we didn't like you as much as we liked someone else. For a people-pleaser like me, someone who has to have everyone like her? Yeah, that's hell.
Anyway, I haven't heard anything yet and it. is. Killing. ME!
Aaaaaaaaaargh!!! I keep calling my voicemail every thirty minutes or so, hoping for a call. The longer it takes, the more I'm convinced I didn't get it, which just cycles me further down the path toward I suckdom.
Shit. Now I have to call again, and it's only been 15 minutes since my last call.
Let it go, G. Let it go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home