Springtime
I spent today doing laundry and breaking out the spring clothes. Whoopie!! It's like a whole new wardrobe without the shopping. Rock on!
Of course, I will get sick of these clothes in a matter of weeks and will feel the overwhelming urge to shop, but for now, it's all good.
I am happy to report that, yes, spring has sprung in my neck of the woods. (Something else "sprung" up a few minutes ago, in the form of a right vigorous romp on the la-z-boy, but I digress.) The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, my dogs are trying to join in the joyous mating dance, and it's gotten too damn hot for sweaters. So off they go into hybernation in the garage.
It is so nice to be back home for springtime. Honestly, I've never been anywhere more beautiful this time of year. It's staying light later, the air is gorgeous and breezy, and I can drive with the windows down all the time. In a few weeks it will be too hot and muggy for this, and the mosquitos will decide it's time to feast on tender flesh, but for now everything is glorious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home