Something to believe in.
1. I believe in fairytales.
2. I believe in a woman's right to choose.
3. I believe in saying "yes ma'am" and "no sir" and "fuck you" (when warranted).
4. I believe in the Florida State Seminoles.
5. I believe opinions should not be legislated.
6. I believe in the rule about no white shoes after Labor Day. I pretty much believe in no white shoes, period, unless they're tennis shoes. And for that matter, I believe they are tennis shoes (regardless of sport), not sneakers.
7. I believe you catch more flies with honey.
8. I believe in one night stands (at least once).
9. I believe in monogamy.
10. I believe most drugs should be decriminalized.
It took me like four hundred and eleven years to come up with this list. I believe I need to evaluate my belief system.

1 Comments:
I agree with you on all of these. Except for that Seminole part.
Go Gators!
I'm here via Michele today, but don't blame her!
Post a Comment
<< Home