posted by Gypsy at 3/31/2006 07:05:00 PM
Michele sent me by to check up on you, G. Seems she got worried about the preoccupation with frying bacon seen here.My girlfriend LOVES the smell of bacon frying so she'd probably love an alarm clock like that. Me, not so much!
I can't tell you how much that made me laugh. I sent this link on to a friend of mine whose husband is having a b'day soon, and he's a total SuperJew (I'm Jewish, and I'm observant and he looks me look muslim). I'm sure it will be PERFECT for him!Here via Michele
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Michele sent me by to check up on you, G. Seems she got worried about the preoccupation with frying bacon seen here.
My girlfriend LOVES the smell of bacon frying so she'd probably love an alarm clock like that. Me, not so much!
I can't tell you how much that made me laugh. I sent this link on to a friend of mine whose husband is having a b'day soon, and he's a total SuperJew (I'm Jewish, and I'm observant and he looks me look muslim). I'm sure it will be PERFECT for him!
Here via Michele
Post a Comment
<< Home