Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Doggy Style

So, we have a relatively new dog in our household. L's father passed away in November, and we inherited his dog, Walker. He's a cute little bastard, but he's got an attitude problem. He's only 3, but he acts like an old man. Very grumbly. Anyway, he's still got his nuts. Our little girl dog, Lucy, has recently gone into heat. This has never been a problem before because our boy dog, George, is fixed. But now? Holy lord, our home is a den of doggy iniquity. Walker is simply beside himself with lust. It's frankly disgusting. I keep telling him, "Listen, buddy. You gotta play it cool. Girls don't like guys who are over eager." He follows her around with his nose up her butt, and the little hussy doesn't seem to mind all that much, until the attention gets a little overwhelming and she's like, "Help? Mommy? I've had enough." Last night we had to separate the dogs just to get some peace and quiet. This morning I thought he was going to batter down the door. As if it wasn't bad enough to have to think of my precious puppies doing... that... I have to have it all right out there in the open. It's so distasteful. Needless to say, Walker is going to be a very pissed off boy pretty soon. The sooner we get him fixed, the better. May peace and harmony visit my home soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home