Monday, March 13, 2006

Because I like lists

Things that are making me happy today
  • L came home last night instead of today. Yay!!
  • Veronica Mars -- got the first disc from Netflix and watched it over the weekend. What a fantastic show.
  • The fact that L has a new job that might work wonders for our budget, which I hope means I will have sparkly on my left hand fairly soon. Just in time for our 9th anniversary this summer.
  • It is friggin gorgeous here. Spring has sprung, and the fever has set in.
  • This eyeshadow in Daily Double.
Things that are making me unhappy today
  • Apparently, just thinking about diet and exercise doesn't actually result in any weight loss. Disappointing.
  • I still remain friendless in my hometown.
  • I found out over the weekend that Carnivale is not coming back with a new season.
  • The fact that I can't afford this, and likely never will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home