And I'm back. Again. And a total loser.
Here I am again, trying to keep up with my blog. Maybe if I just go into this thing expecting to fail I'll surprise myself. Probably not. Perhaps I should analyze why I want to keep a blog in the first place. Nah. I can't be bothered. Which just brings us right back to my laziness and not being able to keep up with a journal.
And along with that laziness thing, I ran out of gas this morning on the way to work. Good thing I was only 50 feet from my house, but come on. That little light comes on in plenty of time. I'm just lazy. And scatterbained. And hard on myself, apparently. Or not hard enough. Whatever. It all turned out fine. There was gas in the garage enough for me to make it to the gas station.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home