So much for consistency
Yeah, I suck at this. I always have the best of intentions, but lookie here. It's been friggin ages since I've posted. I think, hey, won't it be great to keep a log of my oh-so-important observations and {earnestly} feelings? Apparently not. Of course, not that you poor schlubs give a rat's ass. In fact, who the hell am I talking to? Myself. So who the hell cares if I update? Just me. Yep, that's right. And I can disappoint myself all I want and it won't matter. As if.
Annnnyhoo. Ramble finished.
Sometimes I hate riding the train. It's so... enclosed. There's no escape. I'm not claustrophobic or anything. I'm people-phobic. That is, stupid people-phobic. And there's no way to get away from them. There's no way to NOT listen to their inappropriate rants on religion and politics and how alcohol is from the debil. Shut the fuck up, people! I must have silently rolled my eyes a zillion times. Didn't their parents ever teach them it's not polite to discuss politics or religion with people you're not close to? And even then it's a crap shoot.

1 Comments:
So where's the next post, or should I say when is the next post?
Post a Comment
<< Home