If it's random it must be Thursday
So, L is working nonstop these days and it sucks big time. He's been working doubles for like a week and hasn't had a day off and there's no end in site. His birthday is this weekend and he has to work that day, too. He also just found out he has to have a tooth pulled. The boy has the worst luck in the world.
***
I have a headache, just in case you were wondering. Feels like a steel drum band is using the inside of my forhead for a callypso party.
***
It seems to me that asinine should really be spelled "assinine." But I don't make the rules.
***
And just to round out the randomness that is this post, since I have no life to speak of, has anyone seen that Christina Aguilera video where she's got dark hair and she's in this white slip and she's channeling the spirit of the lead singer from Evanescence or something and she's got these enormous bruises on her legs? I always wonder if those are real bruises or if the people in makeup nastied her up a bit.
I wonder about the strangest things. And apparently I like run on sentences.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home