Thursday, June 24, 2004

The horror!

I saw the most disturbing thing today on my way in to work. I was walking down the street after getting off the train, just moseying along, minding my own business, when I saw the most god-awful, horrendous face starring at me. But it wasn't on a person, no. That would be too normal. There are all kinds of horrendous people wandering around by Union Station; that wouldn't be out of the ordinary. But this face was.... oh god. I shudder to think. Ok, deep breaths... It was on a backpack. A large leather backpack. A large brown leather backpack with a face molded into the leather and leather braids framing the face. What on earth possessed this otherwise normal-looking person to carry around such a monstrosity!? I've tried to find a picture, but it seems that it's too horrible even for the internet. I'm going to have nightmares now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home