Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Bunny frou frou

So, I want to try to write in this thing everyday. But every day of my life seems extraordinarily boring. Let's see... Got up, got dressed, went to work. Oh, the excitement! I did see two rather large bunny rabbits at my train station this morning instead of the 2-3 teeny tiny bunnies I normally see. That was pretty neat. To me, anyway. Not to the rest of the world, though, I'm sure. I mean, bunnies? Is that the best I can come up with? Yes, yes it is. And also, apparently I'm a makeup fool because I just keep on keeping on with the ordering of makeup. Why? No reason. Just obsessed, I suppose, and wanting to try new stuff. Do I need it? Hah! I have twelve billion drawers full of powders and paints and polishes. And yet I still manage to wake up each morning and do as little as possible to my face and still not frighten children away. As I type I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of a box from Avon, a company I've never used. I'm all a flutter. Must get a life... stat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home